The idea of the Transport Innovation Association arose in 2020. The need for a community that is working in the digitalization of the transport sector, increasing its efficiency, solving environmental issues and implementing modern technologies came from seeing a gap that appears between technological advances in the transport chains and other business branches.
Most of the problems in logistics are related to documents, most of which still have to be submitted on paper instead of simple and easily accessible digital version. There are more problems related to this – drivers are forced to drive extra kilometers and have downtime. In addition, the current procedure for submitting documents to customs does not allow the development of autonomous cargo transportation and prevents the overall increase in the efficiency of the transport market.
Leadership in the fields of innovation and digitalization of transport and logistics, developing the sector`s competitiveness on a Lithuanian and international scale.
Creating a business-friendly environment through digitalization of processes and implementation of innovations in the field of transport and logistics.
- To bring together a community of innovators in the field of transport and logistics, which would generate and implement ideas in the areas of efficiency and digitalization of transport and logistics;
- Together with state institutions, to prepare a national transport and logistics digitalization strategy and create a regional ecosystem, while implementing the EU Electronic Information on Freight Transport (eFTI) regulation;
- To expand cooperation with EU institutions, Western and Eastern partnership countries, creating digital connections of transport and logistics systems;
- To create effective solutions and digital services, providing opportunities for Association`s members to use these services under the most favorable conditions;
- To increase the competitiveness of the Lithuanian transport and logistics sector by providing opportunities for both large and small companies to raise their competences and receive benefits from the efficiency of the transport and logistics process.
Openness. We are open to new ideas and partnerships.
Cooperation. We can achieve the best results through cooperation between business, non-governmental organizations, state institutions and international organizations.
Efficiency. We focus on finding solutions that increase the efficiency of the transport and logistics sector.
Sustainability and ecology. Digitalization and “paperless” processes make it possible to reduce the numbers of kilometers traveled unnecessarily and promote sustainability and ecology.
Technologies and innovations
In transport sector
We are pursuing the set goals
We face challenges together
We are promoting digitalization