EASIER TO IMPLEMENT CHANGES TOGETHER
Transport Innovation Association aims to:
- To create a business-friendly environment by promoting digitalization of processes and the introduction of innovations in the field of transport and logistics.
- To increase the competitiveness of the sector in Lithuania and international markets.
- To create community of transport, logistics, IT companies, innovators, cooperate with government institutions, other associations, universities and cross-border partners.
We invite carriers, freight forwarders, IT companies, associations and other organizations that are interested in digitalization of transport business processes, innovation, sustainability, efficiency and cooperation in the simplification of customs formalities, environmental protection and road safety to join.
Become a member of Association now!
CREATING VALUE FOR TRANSPORT INNOVATION ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
ONE-STOP SHOP FOR INFORMATION:
- Implementation of the eFTI regulation, opportunities to participate in pilot projects and testing;
- Good practice of digitalization processes in the EU transport and logistics sector;
- Implementation of digitalization projects: iVAZ, eCMR in Lithuania, submission of electronic declarations, digitalization of customs activities, etc;
- Dissemination of information about planned EU investments and support measures for projects in the transport and logistics sector;
- Information about pre-commercial purchases planned by institutions to develop innovations.
- We consolidate the interests of members and represent them in state institutions when creating a legal base or creating priorities for the development of the transport and logistics sector;
- We cooperate internationally with EU institutions (DTLF, EU4DIGITAL, BSR, CCAM, Ertico, etc.);
- We create opportunities to join business missions, to look for partners, to use the channels of economic diplomacy.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- A one-stop shop for business solutions (IT, financing, service provision) for business needs;
- Ability to present your business and range of products/services to target audience;
- Ability to collaborate and create products that are relevant to members and the entire logistics sector;
- Opportunity to participate in the transport and logistics start-up accelerator being developed as start-up or as investor;
- Opportunity to present business at events organized by TIA, sponsored shows (e.g. TV show Innovation DNA) or other local and international platforms;
- Opportunity to participate and establish business relations during the largest international Transport Innovation Forum in the region;
- Opportunity to contribute to attracting young people to the logistics sector by implementing educational initiatives.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
Candidate to become a member of the Association must fill out an application form, receive approval from the Board and pay the entry and annual membership fees. The entry fee is paid only once, the annual membership fee is paid annually until 15th of January of the current year.
Entry fee for a company applying to become a member of the Association from 1st of January, 2023, is 300 EUR (three hundred euros). The annual Association`s membership fee is 700 EUR (seven hundred euros). The membership fee for the year in which the member of the Association joined in the Association is paid within 20 calendar days from the receipt of the notice of admission to the Association, but no later than 31st of December of the current year.
The decision on the admission of a member is made by the Board of the Association. The applicant, informed about the decisions to be accepted as a member of the Association, must transfer the entrance fee to the Association`s bank account. This is the final confirmation of the applicant`s membership in the Association.
If you have any questions about membership in the Transport Innovation Association, please contact the Association`s director Asta Kazlauskiene, ph. No. +370 615 10 533 or send a request by e-mail email@example.com